LEGAL DOCUMENT RETRIEVAL (LDR) SERVICES
You Request. We Retrieve. You Win!
Our national document retrieval services are designed to let you concentrate on the more important tasks associated with your case preparation and litigation support needs. We provide a thorough and reliable process for obtaining a variety of records and legal documents through subpoenaing and/or using medical release forms.
Document Retrieval Process
Submit a subpoena preparation or authorization order request form and let us take care of the rest.
We investigate whether the provider information is current and complete, and verify the authenticity of all signatures.
- Is the record type specified?
- Are dates of service included?
- Are the authorizations HIPAA compliant?
We send letters to the applicable facility or organization within 24-hours.
- This includes creating and distributing subpoenas based on case type and jurisdiction, as well as sending notices to all parties involved, when applicable.
We perform regular follow-ups to ensure records are received within deadlines.
We verify that the processed records are complete and correct by:
- Validating the appropriate identification on all documents.
- Examining and reviewing each page for confidential, legally protected or misfiled information to ensure it can be released.
- Reviewing prepared documents against the request to determine accuracy of response.
We deliver the documents in your format of choice, utilizing the latest technology. We can also:
- Provide a complete list of all films and/or medical imaging records.
- Index microfiche plates, and convert and store the images for future use.
Types of Retrievable Documents
Our legal support services provide subpoena preparation and medical record retrievals for all types of litigation, including mass tort, medical malpractice, insurance cases and product liability lawsuits. Contact us for document retrieval services that include the following records:
We know that tracking down records to build your case or to process an insurance claim can be extremely time-consuming and costly. With our Legal Document Retrieval services, we can handle all of those “pesky” details, from beginning to end, so that you can focus on your clients and your business.
Secure Delivery Methods
Our goal is to efficiently process document retrieval requests and to obtain all necessary records as quickly as possible. Records can be delivered as hard copy (paper), CD/DVD, or electronically through our secure web interface.
When receiving documents electronically, we will create a limited-access account based on your specifications. With our VeriSign secured and encrypted transmission of all documents, we ensure your compliance with all applicable regulations. Records can then be accessed and downloaded at any time, multiple times, and will remain within the account until they are no longer needed.
Our extensive experience with subpoena preparation and medical release forms ensures that you maintain peace of mind throughout the document retrieval process. Our litigation support specialists continually confirm your document retrieval requests maintain regulatory compliance with all relevant state and federal guidelines. And, we provide reporting and tracking information from the time of receipt through final disposition of the request.